How to complete this section
If you get less than 80%, repeat the process
This section covers the development of the method and key scientific discoveries about how the brain is affected by sound.
You will learn about:
- Tomatis, the remarkable doctor behind the development of Sound Therapy and what prompted his key discoveries.
- The evolution of the method into its portable form, and the role of Patricia and Rafaele Joudry in this process.
- The unique advantages that are made available through the portable method.
- Other offshoots and applications of Tomatis’s work, and how they differ from our program.
- How our understanding of tinnitus has evolved through the work of several pioneering scientists to help us understand the mechanisms of Sound Therapy on the ears and brain.