How to complete this section
If you get less than 80%, repeat the process
This Lesson covers how Sound Therapy assist both with ear related issues and general wellbeing.
Our Natural Hearing Improvement series is geared towards a range of ear related issues which are discussed in part one of this section.
It does this by activating the middle ear muscles, stimulating the sensory cells in the inner ear and helping the entire auditory system, from ear drum to cortex, to work more efficiently, in harmony, together.
The topics covered in more detail include:
- Tinnitus, hyperacusis and how Sound Therapy addresses them by using our neural plasticity
- The different types of hearing loss that Sound Therapy addresses including background noise discrimination, sensorineural and conductive hearing loss
- How to use Sound Therapy in combination with a hearing aid
- Ear surgery and how it relates to Sound Therapy
Sound Therapy is not just for those with ear problems. In fact it can help anyone to improve their overall vitality and general wellbeing, by working through the mechanism of the ear.
Our Emotional Intelligence Series is geared towards:
- The general benefits Sound Therapy offers to the healthy person
- Stress, what it is and how it can be relieved by Sound Therapy
- Energy, what depletes it, and how Sound Therapy enhances it
- How and why sleep responds so well to Sound Therapy treatment
- The secret to why Sound Therapy is so effective at enhancing brain performance
- 8.1 What are the Three Laws of Tomatis?
- 8.2 The Six Elements of Ear and Brain Performance.
- 8.3 Ear-brain Feedback System
- 8.4 What is the Importance of Neural Plasticity?
- 8.5 Why is Right Ear Dominance Important?
- 8.6 What is the Role of the Middle Ear Muscles?
- 8.7 How does Sound Therapy Affect the Right and Left Brain Hemispheres?
- 8.8 How can Sound Therapy SYNERGY help so many different conditions?
- 8.9 Theory: Panel Discussion Summary Video