11.1 What are the Unique Advantages of the Sound Therapy International Program?
Why choose Sound Therapy International?
Sound Therapy is portable, affordable and easy.
Our educational tools allow listeners to fully understand the program for themselves.
Press play on each video to view the answers
Our practitioner training makes it quick and easy to become a Synergy Consultant and add Sound Therapy to your practice.
Clinical results through actual use confirm the program’s benefits
Training and professional support
Click this document to download a printable version.
- 4.1.1 Anatomy of the Ear
- 4.1.2 What does the Ear Drum do?
- 4.1.3 What is the Middle Ear?
- 4.1.4 What is the Eustachian Tube?
- 4.1.5 What does the Middle Ear do?
- 4.1.6 What does the Hammer Muscle do?
- 4.1.7 What does the Stirrup Muscle do?
- 4.1.8 What is the Inner Ear?
- 4.1.9 What does the Inner Ear do?
- 4.1.10 What do the Semi-circular Canals do?
- 4.1.11 What is the Organ of Corti?
- 4.1.12 What is the impact of Sound Therapy on ear function according to Dr Tomatis?
- 4.1.13 What later discoveries have added to this knowledge?
- 8.1 What are the Three Laws of Tomatis?
- 8.2 The Six Elements of Ear and Brain Performance.
- 8.3 Ear-brain Feedback System
- 8.4 What is the Importance of Neural Plasticity?
- 8.5 Why is Right Ear Dominance Important?
- 8.6 What is the Role of the Middle Ear Muscles?
- 8.7 How does Sound Therapy Affect the Right and Left Brain Hemispheres?
- 8.8 How can Sound Therapy SYNERGY help so many different conditions?
- 8.9 Theory: Panel Discussion Summary Video
- Quiz - 8 Theory