7.1 Stock: For Adults
How to complete this section
If you get less than 80%, repeat the process
Stock: For Adults
This section will prepare you to discuss our different product options with your clients.
Learn the answers for the most common questions about our product range.
What program should be used when starting out.
How the filtering is tailored to different needs in the advanced programs.
What are the benefits of the advanced programs, and how to choose the appropriate series.
The special Full Spectrum recording technique and how it is beneficial.
How to support your listeners through their long-term listening needs.
- 4.1.1 Anatomy of the Ear
- 4.1.2 What does the Ear Drum do?
- 4.1.3 What is the Middle Ear?
- 4.1.4 What is the Eustachian Tube?
- 4.1.5 What does the Middle Ear do?
- 4.1.6 What does the Hammer Muscle do?
- 4.1.7 What does the Stirrup Muscle do?
- 4.1.8 What is the Inner Ear?
- 4.1.9 What does the Inner Ear do?
- 4.1.10 What do the Semi-circular Canals do?
- 4.1.11 What is the Organ of Corti?
- 4.1.12 What is the impact of Sound Therapy on ear function according to Dr Tomatis?
- 4.1.13 What later discoveries have added to this knowledge?
- 8.1 What are the Three Laws of Tomatis?
- 8.2 The Six Elements of Ear and Brain Performance.
- 8.3 Ear-brain Feedback System
- 8.4 What is the Importance of Neural Plasticity?
- 8.5 Why is Right Ear Dominance Important?
- 8.6 What is the Role of the Middle Ear Muscles?
- 8.7 How does Sound Therapy Affect the Right and Left Brain Hemispheres?
- 8.8 How can Sound Therapy SYNERGY help so many different conditions?
- 8.9 Theory: Panel Discussion Summary Video
- Quiz – 8 Theory