5.2.2 Benefits for Adults: Panel Discussion Summary Video
After studying each of the topics in this lesson, watch this video in which Rafaele chats with a couple of experienced Sound Therapy Consultants about the subjects that have been covered.
Then you will be ready to undertake the Quiz.
- 4.1.1 Anatomy of the Ear
- 4.1.2 What does the Ear Drum do?
- 4.1.3 What is the Middle Ear?
- 4.1.4 What is the Eustachian Tube?
- 4.1.5 What does the Middle Ear do?
- 4.1.6 What does the Hammer Muscle do?
- 4.1.7 What does the Stirrup Muscle do?
- 4.1.8 What is the Inner Ear?
- 4.1.9 What does the Inner Ear do?
- 4.1.10 What do the Semi-circular Canals do?
- 4.1.11 What is the Organ of Corti?
- 4.1.12 What is the impact of Sound Therapy on ear function according to Dr Tomatis?
- 4.1.13 What later discoveries have added to this knowledge?
- 8.1 What are the Three Laws of Tomatis?
- 8.2 The Six Elements of Ear and Brain Performance.
- 8.3 Ear-brain Feedback System
- 8.4 What is the Importance of Neural Plasticity?
- 8.5 Why is Right Ear Dominance Important?
- 8.6 What is the Role of the Middle Ear Muscles?
- 8.7 How does Sound Therapy Affect the Right and Left Brain Hemispheres?
- 8.8 How can Sound Therapy SYNERGY help so many different conditions?
- 8.9 Theory: Panel Discussion Summary Video
- Quiz - 8 Theory